Now for those of you who do not like the way to remove hair and hands in a modern, calm there are still natural ways you can do. Although the natural method takes a long time, but guaranteed this method will not cause side effects. Even with routine care, your skin will be smoother than before.
- Use sugar, lemon, and honey
This is the way to get rid of the leg hair that I often do (I know I also have hair first). This method is almost the same as waxing, which is done by pulling a large amount of fur using a cloth that has been smeared with liquid. How to remove hand and foot hair:
- First mix first 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of natural honey. Mix the three ingredients together.
- Boil the mixture in a pan without adding any liquid. After caramel is formed, let the liquid cool first.
- Apply the results of the decoction evenly to all parts of the body that have fur. After evenly distributed, cover the liquid using a cloth. Press the cloth until it is attached to the surface of the skin.
- Next, pull the cloth from the bottom up (as opposed to fur growth). Although it is a bit painful, this method is very good for removing hair permanently.
- Use egg whites, sugar and flour
Egg white is actually good for treating hair, but will become a hair inhibitor when we mix with flour and sugar. This method makes almost no pain, because we only apply it regularly to the hairy part of the skin. How to naturally remove hair with egg whites:
- Prepare 1 egg (take the white), 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the best quality flour.
- Mix the ingredients until they form a paste like pasta or cream. Just apply it on the hairy part of the skin, rub it gently until all the hair falls out.
Note: this method is only effective when used to remove fine hair on your hands and feet. If it’s thick, don’t use this method.